Boost your Business Grant: $15,000
Note: Currently accepting applications
What is it?
This grant program is designed to help small to medium-sized businesses enhance their competitiveness by providing access to $15,000 in grant funding. Innovations Canada has allocated $4 billion in funding to support businesses in becoming more digitally advanced.
The aim of the Program is to enhance the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by assisting them in adopting digital technologies.
Qualified SMEs will be awarded a Boost Your Business Technology grant to develop their digital strategy, followed by an optional interest-free loan of up to $100,000 to implement the plan or employ subsidized personnel, as required.
The application process for the program is simple and quick, taking only 30 minutes, and you can expect to receive a prompt response regarding your approval. We will guide you through the entire application process to ensure you have the best chances of success.
- Eligibility: Your application will be evaluated to determine your eligibility for the program.
- Create a plan: We will conduct research, analysis, and consultations with you to create an actionable digital strategy that will make you more competitive.
- Grant distribution: Once we have prepared your plan and invoice, submit them to ISED for approval, and the grant will be disbursed to cover the $15,000 advisory fee.
- Access an interest-free loan: Upon completion of the digital plan, you may be eligible for an interest-free loan of up to $100,000 from the Business Development Bank of Canada or a subsidized employee to help you implement your digital plan.
To be eligible for this program, your business must meet the following criteria:
- Be incorporated federally or provincially, or be a Canadian resident sole proprietor
- Be a for-profit, privately owned business.
- Have between 1 – 499 full-time equivalent employees.
- Have at least $500,000 of annual revenues in one of the previous three tax years.