Grow your Business Grant: $2,400
Note: Booking Appointments for Summer/Fall 2023
This program offers small business owners a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help them establish an online presence, enhance their e-commerce activities, or digitize their business operations. Recipients of the grant must commit to maintaining their digital adoption strategy for at least six months.
Additionally, e-commerce advisors are available to assist grant recipients with identifying their digital needs, providing digital resources, complete applications, and answering questions related to the Grow Your Business Online program.
The application process for the program is simple and quick, taking only 30 minutes, and you can expect to receive a prompt response regarding your approval. We will guide you through the entire application process to ensure you have the best chances of success.
- Eligibility: Your application will be evaluated to determine your eligibility for the program.
- Work with us: We will conduct research, analysis, and consultations with you to create an actionable digital strategy that will make you more competitive.
- Grant distribution: Once we have prepared your plan and invoice, submit them to ISED for approval, and the grant will be disbursed to cover the $2400 advisory fee.
To be eligible for this program, your business must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a for-profit business, including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives, registered or incorporated in Canada.
- Your business must provide consumer-facing services or products that consumers can access either in-person or online.
- To qualify, your business must have at least one employee other than the owner or had a minimum of $30,000 in annual revenue in the previous fiscal year.
- If your business has been in operation for less than 80 weeks and has not yet filed taxes or received a CRA Notice of Assessment, it must have gross revenue of at least $30,000 in the last 12 months of operations or since incorporation/registration.
- Committing to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months after participating in the program is essential.
- Finally, your business must agree to participate in follow-up surveys, share information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and have the business name published as a recipient of funding.