Roseline is a Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO), an Associate Member of the Ontario Association of Mental Health Practitioners, a certified Coach Practitioner/Bronze Member with Certified Coaches Federation (Canada), Certified Trauma Practitioner with Ever Green Certifications and a trained Prepare/Enrich Facilitator with Enrich Canada.
I work from a holistic, integrative, and client-centered approach. My therapeutic approach is tailored to meet each individual client. I understand that taking the next step toward a change can be overwhelming, so my aim is to support clients through their healing journey.
With over 12 years of working experience as a Child and Youth Professional and counsellor, Roseline helps children and youth with neurodiverse conditions and behavioral challenges both in private and public settings. I provide individual, pre-marital/marital and family counselling for community members in a non-for-profit organization for over 12 years. As a certified Life Coach Practitioner, I enjoysworking with diver ages and population; arming them with the tools needed to identify roadblocks, overcome hurdles, and accomplish their desired goals.
I am passionate about creating and working within a safe and trusting space to build collaborative and respectful therapeutic relationships with clients while ensuring the best therapeutic modalities that suit individual cases are utilized.
Master of Divinity (Clinical Counselling) from Tyndale University, Toronto
Graduate Diploma in Christian Studies from Tyndale Seminary, Toronto
Certified Master Coach Practitioner from Certified Coaches Federation, Canada
Advanced Diploma (Child and Youth Worker) from Durham College, Oshawa
Therapy Intern, The Salvation Army Community and Family Services, Oshawa, ON, 05/2022 – 05/2023
• Provided psychotherapy to diverse clients and various age groups ranging from 9 years and above on various mental health concerns both in-
person and virtually.
• Conducted ongoing clinical assessment, case conceptualization, created and implemented effective treatment planning in collaboration with clients to formulate therapeutic goals utilizing various theories and practices.
• Taught client anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional regulation skills, functional living skills and positive life change counselling.
• Provided therapy utilizing trauma-informed care and positive environment for clients that includes intervention to enhance safety, distress tolerance skills, emotional regulation with building skills in peer socialization, problem solving, and trauma recovery.
• Provided individual and family therapy sessions with clients to assist with meeting treatment goals, utilizing DBT, Motivational Interviewing, CBT, Narrative Therapy, Emotional Focused Therapy, psychodynamic listening, Strength-based, and a focus on Collaborative Problem Solving.
• Provided ongoing clients education and recommended various resources to enhance their growth and supported their rehabilitation.
• Scheduled client’s session, conducted initial intake completed session notes, filed documents, and conducted wellness check to clients based on need.
• Provided psycho-education on specific mental health issues in peer supervision.
Head of Counselling Team, RCCG, Bethel Assembly, Oshawa, 06/2018-current
• Coordinate counselling team activities and conduct counselling with couples, intended couples, youth, and family on various challenges.
• Work with Outreach Committee to implement ministries reaching out to unchurched, inactive, and new residents of the community, direct integration of new members into the congregation.
• Organize and run empowerment groups for women ages 18 and above to arm them with the tools to overcome their life challenges and accomplish their goals.
• Conduct psycho-education on various mental health related issues to create awareness thereby encourages those affected to seek timely help.
Life Coach, Harmony Counsellings, Whitby, ON Canada, May 2018-Jan 2019
• Assisted clients in developing realistic goals and life plans.
• Motivated individuals to make positive life-altering changes.
• Tracked client progress and maintained case files for reporting purposes.
• Developed strategies and plans for clients to improve choices and overall wellbeing.
• Helped clients develop effective decision-making skills for key problems.
• Evaluated and adjusted clients’ goal strategies as needed.
Minister in charge of children and youth ministry, RCCG, Bethel Assembly, Oshawa 06/2013 – 05/2018
• Coordinated teaching materials and conducted training with children and youth teachers.
• Organized special group activities for children of all ages and youth.
• Conducted individual and group assessment with children/youth, planed and implemented
specific programs that meet their needs.
• Facilitated meeting with children, youth, and parents to foster growth and family connection.
• Planned and organized picnic and outdoor event for over 100 children and youth.
• Conducted group training and psycho-education on social emotional skills and created mental health awareness for children and youths, ages 10-19 years.
Occasional Educational Assistant, Durham District School Board -Whitby, ON 12/2012 - Current
• Provide one-on-one support for children and youth with neurodiverse conditions and behavioral challenges both in private and public setting.
• Provide support with students using autism-informed and behavioral modification skill to assist student with successful completion of task and emotional regulation.
• Teach social emotional skills to students thereby decreased unwanted negative behaviours.
• Apply positive reinforcement methods to redirect negative behaviors, which led to improved positive behavior.
• Establish positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and, school
• Promote language development skills through reading and storytelling.
Master of Divinity, Clinical Counselling
Graduate Diploma, Christian Studies
Advanced Diploma, Child and Youth Worker
Certificatification, Certified Master Coach Practitioner
College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
Ever Green Certifications
Ever Green Certifications
Profile updated on: June 30, 2023
Area of Focus
Regulatory Bodies / Professional Associations
Client / Patient Age Range
- Adults (18-64)
- Anger and Stress Management Therapy
- Behaviour Modification
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Suicide Prevention
- Supportive Therapy
Type of Injuries
- Adult Depression
- Anger Control
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Loss and Grief
- Normal grief
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Difficulties
- School Issues
- Social anxiety disorder (Social Phobia)
- Work Related Stress