Find a Naturopath in Hamilton
Discover How Easy it is to Have a Healthy Lifestyle with Naturopathy. Book an Appointment today in Hamilton
Naturopaths are health care professionals that diagnose, prevent and treat disease and disorders, and improve health using naturopathic techniques. Naturopaths use natural therapies, techniques and medicines to support and stimulate the body’s natural healing abilities. This way, naturopaths detect and fix physical and chemical imbalances in the body, allowing patients to regain and maintain health and wellness. Naturopaths use both traditional and modern care while using science-based solutions to treat physical and mental diseases and disorders. Naturopaths treat a wide variety of health concerns, including:
- Acute and chronic pain, illness and disease
- Digestion problems
- Mental conditions such as depression, addiction, insomnia, stress
Most naturopaths provide services in health or therapy-based clinics alongside other health care professionals. Some naturopath services include:
- Diagnose, treat and prevent mental and physical, disease, disorder or dysfunction using naturopathic techniques.
- Applying, prescribing, selling, and providing authorized naturopathy medication
- Drawing blood, performing internal examinations for testing
- Referring or collaborating with other health professionals to treat conditions outside their Scope of Practice.
- Spine manipulation and adjustment
- Promoting good health and wellbeing through nutrition and lifestyle counselling
|Province / Territory||Regulatory / Licensing Bodies & Associations in Canada||Organizations|
|Newfoundland and Labrador|
|Prince Edward Island|